We seek an outstanding, talented and committed teacher with proven ability to teach inspirational lessons to our students. The post offers opportunity for continued professional development and provides an excellent platform for further career development. We wish to appoint an imaginative Teacher of Science who will be keen to work alongside a successful team determined to create an excellent Academy.
Archway Learning Trust is based in the heart of the city of Nottingham, providing high quality learning experiences for our students from the ages 3 – 18. The Trust was previously Bluecoat Academies Trust formed in April 2014 as a result of the very long and successful history of Bluecoat Academy. The Trust comprises of Bluecoat Aspley Academy which includes the Sixth Form, Bluecoat Wollaton Academy, Bluecoat Beechdale Academy, Bluecoat Primary Academy and The Nottingham Emmanuel School.
In addition to the salary package, the Trust offers an excellent package for its employees, including:
- Commitment from the Trust in supporting our staff in becoming outstanding teachers and leaders with many opportunities for CPD and further career development;
- State-of-the-art buildings with excellent learning facilities;
- Opportunity to work with a highly motivated team, led by exceptionally experienced and talented senior leaders;
- The advantage of working with a successful academy group, with a strong central team of support, teaching and leadership staff;
- Access to the Teachers Pension scheme;
- Access to the Employee Discounts scheme to include discounts on holidays, shopping family days out and much more;
- Access to the Childcare voucher scheme;
- Cycle to work scheme.
For more information about Bluecoat Aspley Academy, please visit www.bluecoataspley.co.uk
If you have any queries, wish to discuss the role informally or undertake a visit to Bluecoat Aspley Academy, please do not hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com or telephone 0115 929 7445 (Ext: 3102).
To apply for the role, please download the ‘Teacher Application Form’ from the ‘Vacancies’ section on our website and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly demonstrating your suitability for the role.
Closing date: 9am on Tuesday, 22nd May 2018.
Interview date: Thursday, 24th May 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to the satisfactory completion of an enhanced DBS check, Barred List check, the receipt of satisfactory references and any other statutory checks that are required for the post. We are an equal opportunities employer.