Teacher of Science
Required for Easter 2020 OR September 2020
We wish to appoint a teacher of science for Easter 2020 or September 2020. This is a permanent appointment and suitable for an experienced or newly-qualified teacher. The timetable consists of KS3 and KS4 classes so experience in these key stages is desirable. The opportunity to teach KS5 will be offered to an appropriate candidate.
The successful applicant will work in the science faculty which is a successful, popular and forward-thinking faculty. If appointed, the applicant will benefit from the following:
• Full support and induction;
• Excellent CPD opportunities;
• Leadership openings if appropriate;
• A strong and caring ethos among staff and students;
• Excellent purpose-built post 16 facilities;
• Strong leadership at senior and middle levels;
• A well-being package;
• Networking opportunities across the Diverse Academies Learning Partnership.
For informal enquries about this position please contact Kate Harrison, Head of Science at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 11th December. Candidates will be contacted by 13th December for interviews in the week commencing 16th December.
National Church of England Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.