At Brunts, we believe that an outstanding education develops our students academically, socially and morally, giving them the knowledge and skills to be successful during this and the next stage of the education and development.
We also feel it is important for our young people to develop and progress outside of the classroom and we offer a wide range of enrichment and extra-curricular opportunities to harness our pupil’s potential.
We are ambitious about all that we do and focus our work on improving the academic attainment of all our students.
The Brunts Academy is fortunate to have good facilities, supportive and skilled staff, motivated students and supportive parents.
The successful candidate will:
• Ambitious and has a real passion for their subject.
• Engage students with your enthusiasm
• Be a team player who will uphold our values of ambition, integrity, inclusivity, endeavour and resilience.
• Teach to a high standard for our learners to achieve their full potential.
• Ensure provision of an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated process in your curriculum area.
If this is of interest, then we would like to hear from you!