This is an exciting opportunity to join our Academy as we embark on our journey to become OFSTED rated “outstanding”.
This unique opening would allow the successful candidate to join our staff team as part of the Diverse Academies Learning Partnership. This development creates the prospect of excellent networking and career progression - a fantastic prospect for the successful candidate.
The appointed person will be:
• A champion for Science.
• An inspirational teacher driven to achieve the highest possible standards.
• Able to innovate so as to ensure that all students achieve their potential.
• Able to demonstrate highly successful outcomes for students s/he has taught.
• Fully committed to further professional development.
Note- This post would suit either a new entrant to the profession or an experienced teacher.
Within your application please include the following:
• Why this post is of interest to you, how you have prepared for this post and how it fits in with your career progression plans.
• Experience relevant to the post to include teaching and learning styles and cross curricular work.
• How you would make a significant contribution to the raising of attainment in Science.
• What you see as the most exciting challenge of the post.
The Holgate Academy is a very successful mixed comprehensive school on the edge of Nottingham.
To apply click here
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.