Inspire their remarkable with us
Four Dwellings Academy is a thriving, diverse, fully inclusive school with a clear vision to inspire all students to lead remarkable lives. Four Dwellings Academy is moving from strength to strength with our Progress 8 score continuing to be above the national average. We are proud to be a Good school and determined to become an Outstanding school at our next inspection. We want students to achieve academic excellence, develop strength of character and above all else, be happy. We have a committed and ambitious team, and have been very successful at developing teachers and leaders with progression both within and beyond the academy across the wider Trust.
We are looking for an outstanding Teacher of Science who is really passionate about helping our students succeed and grow as individuals.
The successful candidate will be a team player who is passionate about their classroom practice and committed to ensuring that teaching and learning is the very best it can be. We need someone who is invested in developing their own subject knowledge and teaching pedagogy, as well as that of others.
Within the role you will be working in a department of 4, who deliver science using the mastery flow model across KS3-KS4. You will be able to draw on the support of the central science team who will work collaboratively with you to develop tools and resources which will impact positively on outcomes.
If you are driven to teach and help develop our students in Science then we want to hear from you! We actively welcome applications from NQTs looking for their first teaching position, as well as from experienced colleagues looking to develop their career further.
Ideally you will have:
- A record of raising and maintaining standards.
- Vision, drive and flare as you join our supportive and forward thinking team of teachers.
- A genuine commitment to making a positive contribution to the academy.
- Be passionate and ambitious about their own career development.
To find more about the opportunity or to arrange a call with the Executive Headteacher please contact Jade Burton, PA to the Executive Headteacher, on email@example.com.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chances to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of 58 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing date: Friday 6th March 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CVs. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.
Four Dwellings Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
**Please scroll to the bottom of this page to view our live vacancies**
Welcome to the exciting opportunities offered by working at Four Dwellings Academy. We serve the communities around Quinton in Birmingham as an 11-16 community school.