We require an innovative, enthusiastic, committed and effective teacher to join a strong team of practitioners in our popular school.
You will be joining a highly inspirational and ambitious team which strives for excellence in all that it does in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for all its pupils.
You will teach Science at KS3 & GCSE Science at KS4. The department is committed to offering a range of courses to engage students, and providing a quality learning experience. In return, we offer excellent professional development, training and support, together with a supportive staff team and a great range of facilities.
Working as part of a team within this highly successful department the successful candidate will:
· Be ambitious and hardworking
· Be flexible and creative professionals
· Be able to demonstrate initiative, vision and commitment to their specialism
· Be passionate about the value of Science within the curriculum
· Work within an innovative team of Science Teachers
· Be willing to contribute to whole school development
· Be looking for excellent professional development, training and support, together with the opportunity to join our school at a very exciting time in the school’s development.
If you feel you have the ability and qualities required to fulfil this exciting role, application forms and further details are available as detailed below:
To obtain an application form and job specification:
Visit the Trust’s website: www.pontefractacademiestrust.org.uk
Contact the Recruitment Team: 01977 232146
Completed application forms should be returned either by post to Lisa Dodgson, HR Manager, Pontefract Academies Trust, C/O The Barracks Business Centre, Wakefield Road, Pontefract WF8 4HH or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10am Monday 15th October 2018.
We are an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from everyone. The Pontefract Academies Trust is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare and expect all staff and volunteers to share this. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure and any satisfactory pre-employment checks. The successful applicant will also be asked to provide criminal conviction information.