We seek to appoint an inspirational, committed and passionate Secondary School teacher of Science, up to and including A Levels for January 2022.
Please see the candidate information pack and job description for full details.
Laude San Pedro International College is an extremely successful, well-established and growing, co-educational day school.
Learning is at the heart of everything that we do and we continuously strive to improve on the outcomes for all of the students in our care. We are determined to be the school of choice and always work to improve the academic and enriched experiences that we offer our whole community.
The school is located just south of Marbella in the beautiful seaside town of San Pedro de Alcantara. We are part of the International Schools Partnership (ISP), with sister schools throughout Spain, Europe, South America and the Middle East. We are very fortunate to enjoy such a diverse community with other 50 nationalities within our community.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated colleague: a professional commitment to the academic expectations and values of the school, and the ability to work in a team are essential.
Applicants must have QTS, preferably from a UK provider, be eligible to work in Spain and have a native level of English.
- We are known as one of the leading British International Schools in the region and listed as one of the top 30 International Schools in Spain (El Mundo).
- Fully accredited by NABSS, the Spanish Ministry; we are also a member of ACADE.
- Part of the International Schools Partnership with a global network of sister schools.
- 800+ pupils aged from 3 years to 18 years.
- We are well-established and were founded 17 years ago.
- A history of pupils going on to study at universities around the world.
- Located in a purpose built campus in the beautiful town of San Pedro de Alcantara, 10 minutes from Marbella and 50 minutes from Malaga.
The candidate profile
- Proactive and inspirational teacher, preferably with independent and/or international experience.
- Enjoys working with children in a positive and supportive manner.
- QTS preferably from a UK provider. (Applications from NQTs would also be considered).
- Knowledge and experience of leading and implementing the national curriculum for England and Wales up to and including A Level.
- A native level of English.
- Experience of and willingness to actively participate in the pastoral and enriched life of the school community.
- A genuine team player who is happy to contribute and lead initiatives within a successful and supportive department.
- Knowledge of Spanish, or willingness to learn Spanish would be an advantage.
In return we offer:
- An amazing career opportunity to teach in a prestigious, internationally-minded school.
- A competitive local salary.
- A great working environment.
- Well-structured continual professional development programme.
If you want to enjoy a new career with the focus on learning, in a school that is determined to consistently be the school of choice and believe that you have the qualities to suit the position then please complete and upload the application form.
For any further questions please contact Sylmia Aboosally at email@example.com
To find out more about this role and what makes our school special please see the job description and the candidate information pack.
Successful applicants will be expected to undertake full safeguarding checks and provide a minimum of two successful references.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous ten years employment history. We will also request references from the two most recent employers and will have to have all safeguarding documentation and training in place before the start date.