The Trustees and Governors of this Academy are looking to appoint a teacher of Science to join a very successful and vibrant department from September 2019.
The applicant appointed will be highly motivated, hard-working and passionate about their subject.
The postholder will:
- Be committed to the pursuit of excellence in all activities relating to Science demonstrated by a drive to strongly improve attainment, very positive attitudes to learning and highly positive experiences so that all students are prepared for the next stage in their education, training or employment in Science based activities.
- Contribute to the success of Science overall.
The type of person we are looking for can demonstrate: a desire to improve themselves in terms of skills, knowledge and experience; good organisational skills and high standards; patience, a sense of humour and an ability to accept and act on constructive feedback; an ability to work on their own initiative and also to be a good team player; excellent and pro-active communication skills; an eye for detail and a willingness to improve all aspects of the service we offer; a positive attitude to all aspects of the job including enthusiasm, a professional and common sense approach and a dedication to the interests of the school.
The academy is part of the Rightforsuccess Trust and benefits from being part of the Norwich Teaching School Alliance.
- A school that is committed to ensuring that every child succeeds
- A passionate, driven and successful school where you will feel well supported in your role
- A robust induction process
- Individualised professional development and career enhancement opportunities
- The support of an experienced Senior Leadership Team and supportive Trust network
For an information pack regarding this vacancy please contact: the Rightforsuccess Trust Recruitment Team by e-mail on email@example.com or by phone 01603 937130
Completed applications by email please to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Thursday 18th July 2019 at 9.30am
Interview date: Monday 22nd July 2019
This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be prepared to undertake an Enhanced DBS check. Right to Work in the UK will need to be established. We are an equal opportunities employer.