Teacher of Science
Commencement Date : 01 September 2022
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Science with the skills and knowledge to teach pupils
with challenge and passion.
At Mercia School, science lessons are:
- Exceptionally challenging for all pupils, no matter their ability or need
- Taught in a traditional way that gives pupils time to practise and master content
- Crucial to raising aspirations so all pupils have a successful career and a happy life
- Preparing pupils for the challenges at GCSE and A-level from day one
- Scientifically inspiring, with an emphasis on intrigue, practical science and science in industry
Your role will be to teach excellent lessons, driving literacy and knowledge with passion and enthusiasm,
promoting a love of learning and committing yourself to the vision of the school. You will also contribute to
the elective programme. We are a small, dedicated team and we want to recruit someone who can help us
deliver an unrivalled curriculum.
We welcome applications from talented, ambitious individuals who can dedicate themselves to the
implementation of the school’s vision.
Closing date for applications: Monday 03 January 2022