Shrewsbury Academy opened in September 2016 following the merger of two Shrewsbury secondary schools and is part of the Shrewsbury Academies Trust. The Headteacher and senior Leadership Team are seeking an inspirational, professional and dynamic teacher to join us on this exciting stage of our journey.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational Teacher of Science to join our innovative team. This post would suit a newly qualified teacher or more experienced teacher.
We are passionate about what we do in the department and throughout our school to ensure the young people in our care have access to the very best teaching and opportunities. We have a thriving extra-curricular timetable including University visits, debating competitions and G&T projects.
We are seeking a suitably qualified teacher who:
- Has the passion and dedication to make a difference to the lives of young people;
- Is enthusiastic and highly-motivated;
- Has the desire to share and learn from best practice to ensure continual self-improvement;
In return we can offer:
- A key role in a growing and successful school;
- Students that are enthusiastic and keen to learn;
- A well-resourced school with excellent facilities;
- an energetic department who offer support, guidance and a real team ethos;
This post would suit an ambitious teacher seeking an environment where innovation and creativity are embraced. Shrewsbury Academy offers excellent CPD and career opportunities for teachers at all stages of their career.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged, please contact Hazel O’Shea if you would like to arrange this.
Hazel O’Shea – h.o’firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone No: 01743 276700
Closing Date 22nd March 2019 3.00pm
Interviews to take place TBC
Shrewsbury Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure will be requested in the event of an individual being offered the position.