Teacher of Science
Required from January 2018
MPS or UPS salary scale (£22,467 - £38,250 per annum).
An R&R allowance and a TLR allowance may be available for a suitable candidate.
‘How will your Science teaching skills help to make our academy outstanding?’
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher to join and contribute to the success of a committed and enthusiastic Science department.
· are committed to enabling every student to achieve the very best they can
· have a passion for Science
· can raise attainment in Science through outstanding teaching and learning
· are willing to become involved in the extra-curricular Science activities at the school
then we would love to hear from you.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
Our excellent facilities offer a first class education to 1200 students. Our staff are highly committed and we have a strong and positive school ethos.
You can find out more about this role by:
· visiting our school website www.lighthall.co.uk to download a candidate pack and application form
· visiting the school – to arrange a visit, please contact Anna Williams, Personnel Assistant on 0121 744 3835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9.00am Monday 25th September 2017
We look forward to hearing from you.