Court Fields School, part of The Castle Partnership Trust, is seeking to appoint the following post from January 2020:
Teacher of Science – MPS1 to UPS3 – Maternity Cover – FTE 0.7 Approx.
“Court Fields has made a real difference to me.” (Daniel – Year 11)
“Court Fields is brilliant, it’s a great place to go to school.” (Jo – Year 7)
Court Fields’ staff and students are committed to improving rapidly to be a great school where every child, regardless of background, achieves well, feels they belong to our community and fully participates in school life to develop character and the resilience to succeed.
What you will have from us:
• Fabulous students who are motivated, interested, keen to learn and enthusiastic
• Supportive and interested parents
• An outstanding ethos where students achieve, have a strong sense of belonging and participate in learning, enrichment and the community
• Relevant or bespoke CPD opportunities
• Good resources, with a commitment to a programme of school improvement
• Opportunities for career progression within the Trust
• Opportunities to work with and in other schools
• Friendship and interaction with a vibrant and dynamic staff
The Castle Partnership Trust is committed to providing strong professional development support for all colleagues who work with us. As we are a sponsored academy, there are opportunities to build a fantastic CV working with and supporting other schools. NQTs, Qualified Teachers’ Pay Scale and experienced teachers are equally welcome to apply.
For application packs and more information about The Castle Partnership Trust, please visit or http://www.courtfields.net
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
or posted to
Mrs Tracey Morcom
Court Fields School
Somerset TA21 8SW
The closing date for applications is midday on Monday 2nd December 2019. Interviews will be held soon after.
The Castle Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all who work here to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to enhanced DBS disclosures.