Teacher of Science
Required from 01st September 2018
Do you have?
- a passion for Science
- the desire to inspire students and staff;
- the motivation to make a real difference;
- excellent people skills.
- a willingness to work hard.
Then Werneth School is the place for you!
We are looking for a dynamic teacher of Science to join our committed team of Science teachers. This is an ideal opportunity for an outstanding teacher to join a good school on its Journey to Outstanding in which you will receive superb support. NQTs are welcome to apply and will receive a comprehensive package of support during their induction year.
We can offer:
- excellent CPD and new staff support;
- a popular and vibrant school;
- staff who work together and are committed to raising standards;
- a headteacher who, keen to drive the school forward, is open to innovation and creative thinking;
- a school which cares deeply for its students:
- a very supportive Senior Leadership Team;
Further details and an application form are also available from the school website; please send completed applications to Mrs Catherine Humphreys, P.A. telephone: 0161 494 1222 ext. 1022 or e-mail: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 12 noon Wednesday 23rd May 2018.
Interviews to be held on Friday 25th May 2018
We reserve the right to interview before if a suitable application received.