Hazel Grove High School has a vacancy for an ambitious and enthusiastic Teacher of Science to join our very successful team. This is an ideal opportunity for an NQT seeking their first post in an exciting and innovative school or an experienced teacher looking for a new opportunity. The successful candidate must be willing to work in a strong Science department, show a passion for their subject, be committed to high standards and be prepared to fully embrace innovative approaches.
We can offer you:
• negotiable starting salary for outstandingcandidates
• an opportunity to join our talented team as we continue to rise as an established and successful 11-18 school
• the opportunity to work within a strong Science Department
• a supportive and friendly working environment
• a chance to work with our fantastic young people
• a rich programme of CPD to prepare for middle management and promotion to senior management
• childcare salary sacrifice scheme
• reduced gym and fitness class membership in our on site Sports Centre
• auto-enrolment into Teachers’ Pensions
For a full recruitment pack and application form please visit the vacancies page of our website http://www.hazelgrovehigh.co.uk/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=21 alternatively please contact Mrs Michelle Hertel on 0161 456 4888.
Should you wish to discuss this vacancy further please don’t hesitate to contact us. Completed application forms can be sent to email@example.com Unfortunately we do not accept CV’s as a method of application, please do not apply if you have previously submitted an application in the past six months for this post.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 23rd April 2018
Interview date: TBC
The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Hazel Grove High School is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share thicommitment.