- the ability to teach chemistry or physics at KS3 and 4
- a commitment to developing excellent science learning and teaching
- a willingness to participate in our vibrant extracurricular provision.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
- excellent professional development
- well-motivated and enthusiastic learners
- a strong ethos of teamwork
- an exciting and stimulating place to work
‘Leaders have established a sustained culture of improvement across the academy. Achievement overall rose significantly in the most recently published examination results, and current progress of students is stronger still. Students participate well in their learning; they are keen to please their teachers, and their positive approach to their education is a key strength of this academy.’ (Ofsted, 2015)
Pre-application visits are welcome. For information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More details and an application pack can be found at: www.suffolkjobsdirect.org or by calling the school on (01473) 823496.
Closing date: 29 March 2018.
Interview date: w/c 16 April 2018.