St Paul’s is an outstanding school (Ofsted 2017) and our GCSE results are consistently in the top 10% nationally. We have an excellent reputation for training and career progression and take pride in making sure that our teachers are the best they can be. We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join our Science Department within a deeply caring school environment.
We are looking for professionals with:
· Evidence of excellent classroom practice
· High expectations of pupil attainment and behaviour
· Evidence of ability to enthuse pupils
· Good organisation and communication skills
· Supportive of our Christian ethos
· Positive working environment
· Full NQT support and induction package
· Positive support for career development
· Subsidised day nursery
· The possibility of accommodation
Application packs are available at www.st-pauls.surrey.sch.uk
Completed applications should be sent to: email@example.com (Please note that CVs are not accepted).
If you require further information regarding the role please contact Mrs De Rosa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 9am, Monday 26 March 2018.
Suitable candidates will be contacted upon application.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.