September 2018 start
The Governors and Senior Leadership Team are seeking to recruit for a number of positions to reflect the growth of the school. This position of Teacher of Science is a full time role however applicants seeking a job share are welcome to apply.
As a growing school, we feel that we can offer unique opportunities for career growth. NQTs are welcome to apply.
The school will be opening a sixth form in the next two years and moving to newly refurbished large premises in Cobham. Interested candidates may also have the opportunity to apply for a Head of Year role.
As well as its own competitive pay scale, other benefits include:
- Small class sizes of 24 pupils, 3-form entry
- Free school lunches
- Holidays generally aligned to the independent sector
- A stimulating environment where pupils enjoy learning and behaviour is excellent
- A genuine commitment to Continuous Professional Development and opportunities for career growth
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team who are passionate about education and welcome ideas.
Visits and/or informal discussions are most welcome, please contact Sonya Davies on 0330 330 0237 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, please see the school website:
Candidates are welcome to use either the TES application form available on this site, or the school's own application form available on the school website. CVs will not be accepted.
Cobham Free School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.