Teacher of Science
Permanent post – September 2018
The Telford Priory School (TPS) is looking to appoint an inspirational teacher to take on the exciting role of Teacher of Science to start September 2018. We are looking for a teacher, who is dynamic, inspirational and passionate who will help raise the aspirations and instil a passion for learning in all students. The successful candidate will be committed to our values and ethos, have the ability to lead students and make a wide and varied contribution to overall life at this busy and vibrant school.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a passion for achieving excellent outcomes for young people
• Have the willingness to work with colleagues and reflect upon their practice
• Be able to inspire students to realise their full potential
• Be willing to work with colleagues to offer our students enrichment opportunities beyond the mainstream curriculum
In return, The Telford Priory School offers:
• A forward thinking school that places young people at the heart of everything we do
• An opportunity to work in our state of the art facilities
• Access to nationally accredited programmes and course qualifications that span experience and career range
Our school opened in September 2015 in an impressive new building with top of the range unique facilities including: a state of the art theatre with flexible performing arts features, 3G pitch, access to an on-site swimming pool, gym and full athletic track and facilities. It is a place which is already at the physical centre of its community and is one which continues to work alongside local agencies to improve opportunities for all. TPS is committed to promoting the safeguarding and welfare of our young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. TPS want to give young people the best possible start in life; if you share our ambition this is the job for you.
We welcome candidates to visit the school and meet with our Deputy Head, Imran Iqbal. To arrange a visit or for any further enquires please contact the school via TPS.HR@taw.org.uk
Further information is included in the applicant information pack which can be found on our website, www.telfordprioryschool.co.uk. Completed applications should be sent to TPS.HR@taw.org.uk, by Monday 21st May 2018, 1pm.