Teacher of Science
Required for January 2020
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Teacher of Science to teach across the school to GCSE level. We are looking for candidates with a passion for their chosen subject and the ability to deliver an innovative curriculum at key stages 3 and 4.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate the following characteristics:
• evidence of good quality teaching and subject knowledge;
• a commitment to high standards and outcomes;
• an understanding of how to use assessment to inform planning for excellent teaching and learning;
• the ability to differentiate materials to meet the needs of the learners;
• evidence of good classroom management skills;
• the ability to work with the needs of the students and parents in our culturally diverse community;
• a willingness to contribute to enrichment activities;
• the ability to organise and prioritise your own workload whilst working alone, and as part of a team;
• a confident and competent approach to the use of ICT to engage students in their learning.
The preferred method of application is electronically via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be made using Stretford High School’s application form.
The job description and application form are available on the School’s website: www.stretfordhigh.com
Informal enquiries about the post can be made to Sue Simons, HR Manager: email@example.com
Deadline for applications is: 12 noon on Thursday, 19 September 2019
Interviews will be held on: Tuesday, 24 September 2019
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.