Vision for Education are very pleased to be recruiting for a mixed comprehensive school in Warrington who are currently looking for a Science Teacher to work across Key Stages 3 and 4.
This vacancy is a temporary placement that will start this January 2017 and has the potential to continue for the remainder of the current academic year.
They are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and passionate teacher to work within a highly experienced department who are extremely supportive and friendly.
You will also have the opportunity to work in a vibrant and exciting community.
To apply for this mixed science Teaching position in Warrington you must fulfil the following criteria;
- Have U.K. recognised Qualified Teacher Status.
- Be experienced in teaching Chemistry, Biology and/or Physics to Key Stage 3 and 4.
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who encourages pupils of all abilities to achieve fantastic results.
- Have a practical and innovative approach to your teaching, using every resource available to encourage your pupils.
- Have the ability to adapt quickly to different working environments.
- Be passionate about Science.
Suitable for NQTS***
Vision for Education welcome any questions or enquiries so please call today on 01925 648131 or email email@example.com.
The benefits for working for Vision for Education
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (un capped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
It is essential that you hold a valid and recognised teaching qualification.
We are also required to contact your past schools for a reference, all positions are subject to an enhanced DBS.
*Due to the short notice of this requirement, our school would be prepared to defer the start date for the right candidate.