Teacher of Science
Start Date: September 2021
We require a qualified teacher of Science to join an expanding department, for the delivery of Physics or Biology at KS3 and GCSE. You will be part of a supportive and reflective team of dedicated professionals who continually improve and develop their practice in order to achieve the best for the young people at our school.
This is an excellent opportunity for a NQT seeking a first appointment, or a more experienced teacher.
We are looking for colleagues with:
- a commitment to raising achievement
- the ability to engage and support students
- an enthusiasm and deep knowledge of the subject area
- A commitment to help all young people and staff to achieve their best is expected of all staff.
Informal visits to the school are welcome; please contact the Head’s PA, Debra Harker on 01980 676660 or e-mail email@example.com
Please apply via a two sided letter detailing your educational philosophy, experience to date, and how you would contribute to the work of the department and the wider school community. Application form and further details are available from the school website and should be returned to Mrs D Harker, The Headteacher’s PA, The Stonehenge School, Holders Road, Amesbury, Wiltshire, SP4 7PW.
Closing date for applicants: Monday 19th April 2021, 9.00am
Interviews to be held: Week beginning 26th April 2021
The Stonehenge School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years