The ability to offer Physics and Chemistry preferred. 0.6fte, full time considered.
Windsor Girls' school was graded as outstanding in all categories by Ofsted in 2013. You would join us at an exciting phase as we are moving from outstanding to exceptional.
You would be joining a school in which:
- Students' achievement is outstanding.
- Lessons have a strong sense of purpose in which teaching and learning take place without distraction.
- Students have highly positive attitudes to learning and are very proud of their school. Relationships between students and their peers and with their teachers are exceptionally positive.
- Students have high aspirations and a strong sense of belief in the ability of staff to help them achieve the highest standards.
- Teachers' professional development is personalised and highly effective in increasing the amount of outstanding practice.
See our website www.windsorgirls.net for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Applications will be considered on receipt. We reserve the right to appoint before the closing date. It is therefore recommended that you submit your application at the earliest possible date.
Closing date: 08 May 2017
WINDSOR GIRLS’ SCHOOL
An Outstanding School
Imperial Road Windsor Berks SL4 3RT
NOR: 720 Sixth Form: 200+
Telephone: 01753 795155
Windsor Girls' School is a Teaching School with NLE/NSS designation.