Teacher of Science required for a friendly and supportive Secondary Academy based in Greenwich.
Tes is currently seeking an ambitious Teacher of Science for a well-renowned and friendly school seeking to expand its experienced and supportive Science Department with teachers with fresh ideas!
The role will include coordinating the delivery of Science at KS3 and GCSE across year groups 7 to 11. You will support the Head and Director of Sciences, enhancing provision and school curriculum to ensure learners receive the best chance at attaining that all-important Grade 4 or above across Core, Additional or Triple Sciences
The school has a fantastic and friendly ethos and teachers will benefit from outstanding support via the SLT and great CPD and progression from the wider trust and sister Academies.
If you bring the magic back into Science, by engaging learners with prospects within the STEM subject area and engaging, exciting lessons the school wants to hear from you!
The school is offering:
- a supportive environment allowing you to progress and develop as a classroom practitioner
- ongoing CPD opportunities that support you with your career progression into ML or SLT
- a competitive benefits package allowing you to take advantage of perks, discounts, and support packages
The school expects:
- a UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- a relevant BSc/MSc in Science (Chemistry, Biology or Physics) or a related subject
- previous experience of delivering Science up to GCSE
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the United Kingdom supporting them to secure a great teacher for every role. If you have an up to date My CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click – click Quick Apply to apply for this role.
To learn more about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack which includes school name, role specifics and context.
Please call Tom Nutley on 0776 700 1965 or drop an email to email@example.com for further information. REF TN 1282457