Do you want to work in a school:
• That is heading towards exceptional
• That is a calm, happy place for students to learn
• Where students value their teachers highly
• Where “relationships between students and staff are very respectful” (Ofsted January 2019)
• Where students “recognise the improvements in teaching, learning and assessment at the school” (Ofsted January 2019)
• Where students “speak highly of their lessons” (Ofsted January 2019)
• Where students “were often heard thanking their teachers for their lessons” (Ofsted January 2019)
If so then Bishop David Brown School is for you. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, driven teacher of Science with flair and creativity who can bring the subject to life for our students. The successful candidate will be an outstanding teacher with a passion for changing young people’s lives.
We welcome applications from NQTs and more experienced teachers. This is a great school to join if you want to grow and develop with plenty of opportunities for training and career progression.
This will be a permanent full-time position. There may also be an opportunity for an additional TLR for an area of the Science curriculum for an suitably qualified candidate who wishes to develop their portfolio of skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a positive difference to the life experiences and achievements of our students. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Rebecca Daniels, HR Manager, at email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
A certificate of sponsorship could be available to the successful candidate.