The English International School of Padua seeks to employ the services of a teacher of mathematics for our secondary school. We are looking for a motivated and committed teacher to teach across the age and ability range. Our middle school follows a largely UK based key stage 3 programme of study. In our high school we offer Cambridge IGCSEs and the IB diploma. A degree and appropriate teaching qualification are essential but experience is less important as we have the capacity to support a more recent entrant to the profession.
What we are looking for:
· An enthusiastic and motivated professional who is passionate about mathematics.
· A qualified teacher who would like the opportunity to teach highly motivated and well behaved students.
· A team player who would like to contribute to the further development of this vibrant and progressive department.
· A professional with the desire to be involved in mathematics teaching at all levels including within the IB Diploma.
What we will offer you:
· A small and dynamic International school, with the scope to offer you a range of formal and informal professional development opportunities.
· The support of a Mathematics Department who are deeply committed to raising standards.
· Students who genuinely want to learn.
· The opportunity to teach across the secondary age range.
Please note only selected applicants will be contacted by e-mail for further details and to schedule an interview.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and fully enhanced DBS checks.
Starting date is 1st September 2021
The English International School of Padua
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 1 - 18 years