Do you want to be part of a school, where students ‘are highly appreciative that staff are consistently prepared to do ‘whatever it takes’ to support their learning’? (Ofsted, February 2019)
If you have a passion for social sciences, we would love to hear from you.
This position is ideal for an experienced teacher with strong subject knowledge and the ability to teach across the full age and ability range, up to key stage 5, in health and social care and sociology.
You will have a genuine enthusiasm for working with our amazing students and will be joining a well-resourced and highly successful faculty. This means you could be pivotal in helping to ensure Caludon Castle is an exceptional place to learn. You will have the ability to promote a collaborative culture and experience of measureable impact as a teacher.
We can offer you:
• The chance to advance to the next step in your career (whether that be as a teacher, middle or senior leader) within a supportive environment
• Excellent CPD, through our teaching school, well immersed in nurturing excellent future leaders
• Regular feedback to develop your teaching expertise
• Access to expert coaching
• Shared ownership of our Trust vision and values
• Support from a vibrant and caring faculty that has the freedom to innovate and inspire our students through faculty centred leadership
• A comprehensive induction programme and mentor
• A range of benefits which includes cycle to work, access to the on-site gym and swimming pool, free parking, an employee discount scheme, provision of an iPad, a commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition initiatives through our people strategy and well-being committee.
• A team that is proud of the school’s ‘good’ Ofsted outcome
We recognise that teaching can be demanding and aim to ensure you are supported as much as possible, including with a strong and effective admin team, to enable you to concentrate on your teaching and the things that matter most.
Caludon Castle has great deal to be proud of, hoping it is the kind of place people want to work with a meaningful focus on excellence and a desire to continuously improve.
We are holding a recruitment fair at Caludon Castle on 15th January 2020 from 4.30pm – 6.30pm so that interested candidates can come to meet staff and find out more about what we do. Go to http://castlephoenixtrust.org.uk/recruitment-fair-book-your-place/ to book your place.
Alternatively for further information or to arrange a visit please contact Emma Over, HR Director on HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk Application packs are available from Emma Over or visit our website http://castlephoenixtrust.org.uk/job-opportunities/vacancies/ to download further details. Find out more about us on https://youtu.be/9mlmgmD90fw Application forms to be returned to Emma Over on HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk Closing date: 8.30am on 20 January 2020
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this posts will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The Trust is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and young people and creating a culture of vigilance and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and vigilance.