Teacher of Sociology and Health and Social Care
Inner London Area
Main pay range (£32,157 - £42,624)
Upper pay range (£46,971 - £52,108
Required: September 2021
- Are you an enthusiastic teacher looking to develop your practice?
- Are you able to ensure students make excellent progress?
- Are you committed to making a difference to the lives of young women in Hackney?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our happy and successful team. We welcome applications from newly qualified or experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will:
- Have the desire/experience to teach Sociology and Health and Social Care at KS4 and/or 5
- Be a reflective practitioner who is keen to develop
- Be committed to inspiring the next generation of female leaders
In return we offer:
- A rewarding role in a World Class school
- The opportunity to progress your career with our tailored NQT/CPD programme
- Enthusiastic and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations
- Comprehensive staff benefits
Bringing down barriers to success
We are proud of our stance as an anti-racist school and recognise the importance of having a staff body and Leadership Team that reflect Hackney’s rich and diverse community. If you have the experience and passion to be an inspirational role model for the next generation of female leaders, then we want to see how we can support you in that pursuit. We particularly welcome applications from people from groups who are under- represented amongst senior teaching staff. We want the best staff, and we know that means a diverse staff.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level.
Please note that CV’s or incomplete application forms will not be considered. All other applications will be considered, however, only those that are shortlisted will be contacted. Clapton Girls’ Academy reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline.
Telephone: 020 8985 6641
Visit the school website: www.clapton.hackney.sch.uk
Closing date: Friday 16th April 2021 (by 9am or first post)
Interview date: w/c 19th April 2021
Clapton Girls' Academy
Inner London Area
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 19 years
Clapton Girls’ Academy, set in the heart of Hackney, was founded in 1906. It is an outstanding academy which provides opportunities for every student to achieve their very best. The academy has a long and successful history of providing the bes...