Teacher of Sociology & Humanities MPR – Maternity Cover
Calder High School is offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Teacher of Sociology and Humanities to join their Humanities Faculty as soon as possible.
The successful candidates will be able:
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, challenging, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support the curriculum area as appropriate.
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher.
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- To contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
- To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
This post would be suitable for either newly qualified, or more experienced teachers looking for an opportunity to develop their careers.
Calder High School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and we expect all staff to share in this commitment. An enhanced check by the Disclosure and Baring Service are required for this post.
For further details and to download an application pack please visit our website www.calderlearningtrust.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your completed application.
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com
Closing date: 1st March 2021 - 9am
Interviews: To be confirmed
The Calder High School
- Mainstream school with state - foundation funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Calder High School – The Calder Learning Trust
In the heart of Pennine Yorkshire, The Calder Learning Trust is based in the commuter village of Mytholmroyd, easily accessible from Leeds and Manchester. The Trust serves the Calde...