We’re looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and driven member of staff to join our secondary school team as a Teacher of Social Sciences. You will be teaching Sociology and Psychology at GCSE and A level, the ability to teach politics or law would be a bonus. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced teacher or an NQT to join our team and we're incredibly excited to hear from you.
Due to being an independent school, there will be abundant opportunities to develop your teaching and to shape the curriculum. We're looking for fresh and enthusiastic ideas and would welcome applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs. We're hoping to find someone with a genuine passion for teaching.
This is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding NQT or an experienced teacher looking to contribute to our wonderfully supportive school.
This is a real opportunity to make a difference in an outstanding 4-18 Independent School. Located in the heart of Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, we deliver a bespoke learning experience to unlock the talents and potential of each and every child that comes through our doors.
Why join our school?
- The school has a feeling of community for staff, pupils and parents
- A warm and welcoming environment for all
- Small classes throughout the school (generally less than 16) and the average class size is 10
- Our curriculum is designed to ensure children are happy, confident learners who are successful in examinations.
- Opportunity to be part of an outstanding independent school
- NQT induction through ISTIP with high quality support and training
Please 'Apply Now' and once fully completed, please submit your application.
If you’d like to know more before applying please contact us via email@example.com / 0203 194 3236 for more information on the school.
We are committed to safeguarding our children. The successful candidate will be required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS and a disqualification by association disclaimer before any appointment is confirmed.