“An outstanding school with an outstanding Sixth Form” Ofsted
What we are looking for
- A well-qualified, enthusiastic teacher of Sociology who will motivate and stretch pupils, allowing every student to achieve to the best of their ability.
- A full time candidate although part-time applicants would also be considered.
- The post is equally suited for someone with experience or those new to the profession.
We can offer you
- a vibrant, welcoming and supportive working environment in a popular, non-selective school with an excellent academic record
- students who are a delight to work with being both motivated and enthusiastic; Sociology is a very popular subject.
- for NQTs a tailor made Induction with dedicated Lead Practitioner in connection with our Teaching School Alliance
- focused on delivering Excellence for All we offer a first-rate experience for staff looking for rapid career progression
- significant opportunities for professional development
- membership of the Humanities Faculty, whose specialist teachers have great team spirit and an immense enthusiasm
- Herts & Essex is in the market town of Bishop’s Stortford which has fast and easy access to Cambridge & London as well as Stansted Airport on the doorstep
How to apply
- Further details about the school are available on our website or from the school.
- Click on “Quick Apply” by midday on Monday 12 April 2021.
- Interviews will be held on Monday 19 April
HEMAT is dedicated to supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion in our schools’ community.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. Full employment checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure are required.
The Hertfordshire & Essex High School and Science College