The successful candidate will be able to make a significant contribution in establishing the Spanish and French for Cheltenham Muscat. This is an exceptional and rare opportunity for someone who has the qualities, skills and experience to be part of the Founding Team at Cheltenham Muscat.
The school provides teachers with excellent opportunities for career development and progression to middle leadership positions and beyond.
Opening in August 2021, Cheltenham Muscat is Oman’s first, premium, British school, for boys and girls aged 3 to 18. This will be a genuine partnership with Cheltenham College UK, who have been educating pupils both from the UK and abroad for 180 years. Set on an outstanding state-of-the-art campus, pupils and teachers at Cheltenham Muscat benefit from first-class facilities for both academic and co-curricular learning.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- can deliver well-planned, engaging and creative learning experience for their students.
- can deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated Spanish and French curriculum for all students in their care.
- always set high expectations, which inspire, motivate and challenge students.
- ensure excellent pastoral care.
- contribute to the co-curricular programme and whole-school activities in a committed and enthusiastic manner.
- work co-operatively and supportively with all members of staff.
- has a growth mindset and prepared to go the extra mile.
- A competitive, annual tax-free salary inclusive of accommodation and other allowances.
- An end of service payment
- Start and end of contract flights
- Annual return flight allowance
- Tuition fee concession at Cheltenham Muscat
- Medical insurance
- Visa costs
How to Apply
In order to apply, please click on the Apply Now button beneath the advert text - here you will be able to download an application form.
After considering the details of the candidate information pack, job description and person specification, complete all sections of the application form including the supporting statement that sets out your interest in this position, how you meet the requirements of the role and your ambitions for the school.
Completed application forms should be sent to email@example.com by the closing date.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 15th April 2021.
Preliminary discussions with candidates will take place on application. First round interviews will take place on a rolling basis and early application is therefore advised. Shortlisted candidates will be notified, and final round interviews arranged accordingly. Cheltenham Muscat reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
For more information or an informal conversation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.cheltenhammuscat.com for further information about the School.
Safeguarding and Privacy
Cheltenham Muscat is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to respect this commitment. The post is subject to applicants providing a satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate from their home country that is less than 6 months old.
By applying for this post, you agree to your data being held and processed by Cheltenham Muscat and its affiliates. If you are appointed to the post you also agree to additional information, including sensitive data such as bank details and medical information, being held by Cheltenham Muscat and its affiliates.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
Opening in August 2021, Cheltenham Muscat will be the first UK premium school for boys and girls aged 3 to 18 in Oman. This will be a genuine partnership with Cheltenham College UK, who have been educating pupils both from the UK and abroad for one h...