Inspire their remarkable
Part Time (0.6) Teacher of Spanish
‘There is a culture of high expectations and ambition that is shared by staff. Everyone wants the best for the pupils’ Ofsted 2016. We are seeking to appoint a Part Time (0.6) Teacher of Spanish with effect from 1 September 2019. This is a temporary post to cover the Maternity Leave of the post holder. This is an excellent opportunity for an inspirational teacher to help the Academy build on recent successes and further raise aspirations and outcomes.
Applications from NQTs are welcomed.
Broadlands Academy is an 11-16 learning community and proud to be part of Academies Enterprise Trust family of schools. We are a small, mixed, fully inclusive comprehensive school taking children from ages 11 to 16 and remain one of the best choices for learning in the area. For every student who attends our Academy, we aim to raise their aspirations, broaden their horizons and promote a life-long love of learning. We are situated in extensive grounds and ideally located between Bath and Bristol. We benefit from a number of links with the local community and have an excellent reputation.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Start date- September 2019.
Closing date- Sunday 16 June 2019.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the ‘apply now’ button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.