Why choose Dixons Allerton Academy?
- Culture of high expectations; teachers can teach and students can learn
- Focus on students being scholarly
- Weekly coaching and CPD
- Highly visible senior leadership team
- High staff morale
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 12 primary, secondary, all-through and sixth form schools in Bradford and Leeds. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Top Trust in the country for progress at secondary
- Committed to recruiting a diverse workforce
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
Full details including related documentation and how to apply can be found on the Trust Jobs Portal, click here and search by job title.
www.dixonsaa.com or call the academy on 01274 770230 and speak to Heather Livesey, HR Assistant, to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Dixons Allerton Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
At Dixons Allerton, we ensure that teachers can prioritise teaching above everything else. By keeping this main focus, our staff are able to refine, develop and reflect on their practice in the classroom within a truly supportive environment. &...