TEACHER OF SPANISH
REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2018
The successful candidate for this post:
- is an outstanding practitioner, with the energy to inspire, motivate and challenge students
- has a passion for learning and teaching
- has a positive, can do attitude with colleagues and students
- believes in the right of every student to fulfil their potential
- has excellent interpersonal skills and is a real team player
In return Goffs can offer you:
- A thriving, successful and hugely popular Department
- Opportunities to work in a range of settings and schools through the Generations Multi Academy Trust
- A school described by Ofsted as being one where “students work together exceptionally well,” and where “students are overwhelmingly enthusiastic about school”
- Outstanding, highly personalised professional development opportunities, including the opportunity to coach and be coached by others in the area’s School Direct hub school
- Outstanding career development including dedicated leadership development and coaching in a national “Leadership” school
- A forward looking, innovative and oversubscribed working environment
For further details please see the application pack below and submit your application via the TES. Please include your supporting statement within your application.
Alternatively you can contact Nina Wood, Executive Principal’s PA and HR Officer, on 01992 424200, Ext 201, or by email at NWo@goffs.herts.sch.uk from the 16th April 2018 due to the Easter break.
Closing date for applications: Monday 23rd April 2018, 9.00am
Interviews will be held: w/c 23rd April 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All postholders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.