Contract type: Permanent
Outstanding Teacher wanted for an exceptional school! The Petchey Academy is seeking to appoint dynamic, pioneering and entrepreneurial staff to work at this academy, where there are good opportunities for career advancement supported by strong CPD. We are currently recruiting for a Teacher of Spanish.
The successful candidate will have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• You will be an excellent, enthusiastic and experienced classroom practitioner with the ability to teach Spanish across all Key Stages
• The ability to motivate pupils to achieve excellent examination results, • The ability to enthuse students with a love of languages
• The desire to work collaboratively as part of a team
• Excellent classroom management skills, organisational and ICT skills.
• Enjoy working in a challenging but highly rewarding environment and be flexible in response to the day-today requirements of a large, busy academy.
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to be part of a growing Academy in the centre of Hackneys thriving community.
• Excellent facilities and resources for all colleagues and students.
• Excellent professional development opportunities and opportunity to grow within the academy.
• Enjoy an inspiring new building and sports facilities including an All Weather Astroturf, MUGA and a new state of the art gym and fitness suite.
The Petchey Academy, under the patronage of Jack Petchey is dedicated to enabling young people to aspire and succeed. We have adopted his motto and encourage our students to truly believe “If I think I can….I can!” If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding position, enriching the lives of the students who attend The Petchey Academy, then we are keen to hear from you.
The Petchey Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be requested to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check The Petchey Academy is committed to promoting equality for all students and employees.
Every individual will be treated with courtesy and respect and their contribution to the learning process will be valued.
To apply please visit our website www.petcheyacademy.org.uk and our recruitment-vacancies page (Please note we do not accept CVs, the application form should be fully completed)