An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Teacher of Spanish to join the Modern Foreign Languages department in September 2019. The successful candidate will be able to teach Key Stage 3, 4 and A-Level Spanish and be a key driver in transforming learning and raising the standards of student achievement. The ability to teach either French or German as an additional language would be beneficial, though not essential. We welcome applications from NQTs or experienced teachers.
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to work with experienced and value driven colleagues;
- an innovative and supportive working environment;
- caring, well behaved and motivated students;
- a genuinely happy and friendly academy community;
- a commitment to Continual Professional Learning and Development;
- strong links with and support from the wider academy;
- an energetic, vibrant and diverse environment where everyone is valued;
- the opportunity to use Google’s GSuite for Education.
For an informal discussion of the post please contact Mrs Pamela Hickman, Head of Department on 01869 242121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about our academy please visit www.bicesterlearningacademy.co.uk. Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Human Resources on 01869 362697 or email email@example.com to make arrangements.
Closing date for applications: Monday 20th May 2019, 9am
Interviews will take place during week commencing 20th May 2019.
Bicester Learning Academy have the right to interview and appoint at any time throughout this recruitment process. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
International applicants must be qualified to teach in the UK and those from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
Bicester Learning Academy is committed to safeguarding children. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check (formerly CRB) in line with Section 115 of the Police Act 1997.
Details of the Academy’s policies relating to the Employment of Ex-Offenders and the Secure Storage, Handling, Use, Retention and Disposal of Disclosure and Barring Certificates and Disclosure information are included within the recruitment pack.