Teacher of Spanish.
Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive secondary academy, based in Sheffield. The school is looking to add a Teacher of Spanish to its progressive and supportive MFL Department starting in April 2022.
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of Spanish at KS3 and GCSE across year groups 7 to 11. You will support the Head of MFL to enhance provision and will get the chance to get involved with exciting project work throughout the year. Project work will include revising schemes of work and ensuring the curriculum is engaging to all learners alongside projects that support student attainment, well-being and engagement within the wider school. You’ll also lead by example, supporting learners to achieve to the best of their ability and you’ll enjoy that great feeling when your learners achieve grades beyond their dreams.
"The academy is proud to be a Good school and determined to become an Outstanding school. They are a wonderfully diverse family of students and staff where their vision is to inspire all students to lead remarkable lives. They offer the widest range of extra-curricular enrichment possible to ensure their students are rich in knowledge and character. They want students to achieve academic excellence, develop strength of character and above all else, be happy. "
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher;
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQML and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• support package for NQT’s/RQT’s including CPD and NQT mentorship;
• the chance to take on further responsibility such as TLR or Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant Spanish Degree or a related subject
• experience in delivering Spanish up to GCSE level pushing and engaging learners to progress within the subject
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1531052 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher/leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email email@example.com for an information pack that includes the school's name, role specifics (JD/PS) and context. Please include REF: 1531052 in the email subject line.
At Tes, we’re committed to supporting schools to find top-quality candidates and supporting teachers find their next job opportunity.
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting...