We are currently looking to recruit a Teacher of Spanish with French - Fixed Term, until 31st August 2020. We would be looking for 1 FTE, however we could consider 0.8 FTE.
Required as soon as possible, to join an established and successful team, an inspirational teacher of Modern Foreign Languages with the ability to teach French to a basic level at KS3 and Spanish at KS3 and KS4.
The ability to teach Spanish at GCSE is essential. The successful candidate will be responsible for Years 10 and 11 Spanish classes among others.
We can offer:
- A positive experience of working within a friendly, successful and dynamic department;
- Positive working relationships with students.
- Full Online CPD Package
- Free Onsite Parking
We are looking for:
- An outstanding teacher with excellent subject knowledge;
- A practitioner who is keen to enthuse students using a variety of approaches;
- Experience at teaching Spanish at GCSE;
- A willingness to contribute to the enrichment activities of the Department;
- A willingness to use data to drive student performance and promote excellence.
We welcome applications from NQTs as well as experienced teachers. Please note the salary for this role will be MPS 1 to 6.
Full details and an application form are available from our website: www.clystvale.org/vacancies
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date: Monday 27th January 2020 at 9 am
Interview date: Thursday 6th February 2020