We are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher of Spanish, from September 2021, to join our highly committed and professional Modern Foreign Languages Department, working at our Senior Girl’s school and Sixth Form.
The successful candidate will be experienced at teaching Spanish to pupils of all abilities across Key Stages 3 to 5. Additionally the capacity to teach French to key stage 3 and 4 is a significant advantage. The post would suit an experienced practitioner who is committed to raising standards, delivering excellent lessons and enthusing pupils through their passion for the subject. This is a part-time post working approximately 50% of timetable.
To be successful in this role, you must be:-
• Suitably qualified with QTS in the appropriate age range and subject
• Able to plan and deliver high quality lessons across Key Stages 3 to 5
• Passionate in using your knowledge of current theory and practice in teaching and learning to provide highly effective curriculum delivery, in a stimulating and enjoyable way
• Ready to utilise the benefits of an independent curriculum that is innovative and flexible in terms of delivery and content
• An enthusiastic team player, willing to participate fully in the School’s extra-curricular programme and wider school life
• Engaged with the School's ethos, thinking creatively and reflectively within an open, honest and hardworking team.
Above all you must want the very best for our pupils and be prepared to put their needs first. You recognise the importance of educating the whole child within a broad curricular and co-curricular programme, and of achieving high standards. In return, we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional development and training.
To apply, please download an application form from our website. Please email completed forms (with your name in the file name) to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies, please). Alternatively please post your form to:
Claires Court Schools Ltd
1 College Avenue
Applications must be received by 12:00 pm on Monday 8 March 2021. Please apply early as applications will be considered upon receipt; we reserve the right to interview/appoint prior to the closing date.
NB: CVs will not be accepted in place of an application form, but maybe submitted as additional supporting documentation.
Claires Court School
Windsor and Maidenhead
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Early Years
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 4 years