Teacher of Technology - Full-time
MPS or UPS
Immediate start available or Easter/September 2019
Are you new to the profession or looking for a fresh challenge? Are you passionate about design, food technology or engineering? Do you want to be part of a highly successful team in a school committed to subjects that promote pupils' imagination, creativity and inventiveness?
Join us and benefit from-
• A very well run department where pupils achieve exceptionally well;
• Dedicated facilities including an engineering workshop and dedicated food technology teaching spaces;
• Pupils who enjoy learning in a dynamic and exciting school;
• Teaching a subject that is very popular in Key Stage 4;
• An excellent CPD programme, including opportunities to study further;
• Being part of a highly successful trust .
We are looking for candidates who -
• Are able to teach KS3 technology and one or more GSCEs in Food, DT and/or engineering;
• Are able to implement and deliver an inspiring curriculum in a vibrant learning environment;
• Have obtained at least a high quality degree in a technology subject;
• Have high expectations and aspirations for all students;
• Are committed to our vision to ensure student well-being and good progress is at the heart of everything we do.
We would be willing to consider applicants with relevant experience, who may not hold QTS but have a commitment to achieve this.
Ofsted – ‘Teachers have high expectations of their pupils and expect all pupils to give of their best.’
Application packs available online https://www.swaleacademiestrust.org.uk
Please note – we cannot accept CVs without an application form.
Closing Date: Wednesday 20th March 2019 at 12 noon
Swale Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Contact details: Beth Arculus-Pennells
Applications to be sent to: Emma Rannard
Trust Principal: Mr J Whitcombe MA
Executive Headteacher: Mr S Murphy
Headteacher: Ms Y Peden