Temporary for 1 year
Required for September 2017 for one year an enthusiastic and creative teacher of Technology to join our Department in our “good” school (Ofsted, April 2017). You will be required to teach across the full age and ability range including BTEC and potentially A Level. The post is suitable for either an NQT or an established teacher keen to support our learners to build their confidence, reach their potential and achieve the highest standards.
We are looking for someone who has:
- a passion for their subject and a resolve to make a real difference to the lives of our students
- a creative approach to outstanding teaching and learning
- a clear commitment to raising standards for all students
- excellent professional development with the Temple Newsam Learning Partnership and the Red Kite Alliance
- excellent supportive relationships at all levels
- an opportunity to join a successful and forward looking team
For an application pack please see Temple Moor’s website www.tmhs.co.uk. Completed applications should be returned by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 25 August 2017.
Interviews will take place on Monday 11 September 2017.
Temple Moor High School is part of the Temple Newsam Learning Partnership – A Co-operative Trust and the Red Kite Alliance.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Appointments made are subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
TEMPLE MOOR HIGH SCHOOL
FIELD END GROVE
Telephone: 0113 390 0770
Fax: 0113 260 9394