We are searching for a creative and inspiring practitioner in Technology (specialising in product design) to join the school.
You will be an experienced teacher able to demonstrate commitment to ensuring progress for all. The post is particularly suitable for a dedicated professional who is keen to undertake expert teaching responsibilities within the faculty, ideally adept at teaching across all key stages. The Technology faculty is a strong, hard-working team that endorses a creative approach to learning and teaching.
You will be able to build rapport with our students by engaging them in Technology bringing about the best possible outcomes for all our students. We have the flexibility to offer responsibility for teaching and learning to the right candidate which will be offered as a TLR incentive based on your experience.
We are dedicated to delivering a learning experience to all students which is stimulating and enjoyable, drawing from a wealth of extended learning environment and enrichment activities. Technology is a popular option choice and we would welcome your new ideas to continue to drive this faculty forward.
We will play to your strengths and can offer you:
- The opportunity to flourish alongside supportive and caring staff with a strong team ethos
- A comprehensive induction programme for all new staff which continues with access to enriched professional development through a range of internal programmes and through our Teaching School Alliance
- Developmental opportunities for the next step in your career
- Access to expert coaching
- A strong and effective admin team to enable you to concentrate on your teaching
- Opportunities to teach across all key stages
- ICT rich, state of the art premises, with exceptional facilities and a range of benefits which includes cycle to work and childcare voucher schemes, access to the on-site gym and swimming pool, free parking, an employee discount scheme and provision of an ipad/laptop, a commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition initiatives through our wellbeing committee.
Caludon Castle has great deal to be proud of, with a relentless focus on excellence and a desire to continuously improve. If you have the passion and determination to be valued part of our team, we would love to hear from you.
For further information or to arrange a visit please contact Emma Over, HR Director on HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk Application packs are available from Emma Over or visit our website http://castlephoenixtrust.org.uk/job-opportunities/vacancies/ to download further details. Find out more about us on https://youtu.be/9mlmgmD90fw Application forms to be returned to Emma Over on HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk Please note that the HR team will be on leave but will try and respond to queries and emails over the Easter break, they will be available again on 16 April 2018.
Closing date: 9.00am on Friday 27 April 2018
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this posts will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Permanent, part time (3 days per week) or full time (if willing to be flexible about teaching other subjects)
TMS/UPS plus opportunity for leadership allowance for suitable candidate