At Dedworth Middle School we work in an environment where opportunities are limitless, the children are supported and outcomes always consider the whole child. We continue to aim for the highest of standards and provide a friendly and hardworking team in an expanding school. In the heart of The Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead, Dedworth Middle School has a strong reputation for happy, successful pupils and a proven track record for quality Professional Development.
We require an experienced teacher or NQT that:
- Is an ambitious and dynamic classroom practitioner who is passionate about their subject and raising achievement, attainment and aspirations
- Has experience of teaching Food Technology, Design Technology as well as Textiles.
- Has good knowledge and understanding of CAD/CAM
- Is committed to both academic success, personal development and well-being, and therefore able to make a real difference to the life chances of our students
- Is a team player who is highly organised yet flexible with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who remains calm under pressure
- Is a creative, active learner who constantly strives to improve, with the desire to progress as an excellent teacher or leader in education
We can offer:
- pupils who are enthusiastic to learn and eager to be challenged
- professional, supportive and dedicated colleagues who are all hard working and aiming for the best for every child
- the opportunity to work across the Windsor Learning Partnership
- leadership opportunities and generous non-contact time in order to accommodate quality CPD
- excellent re-numeration and support
Applications will be welcomed from qualified teachers who are Primary, Middle or Secondary School specialists who want to make their mark by creating a dynamic and successful team and who would relish this opportunity to support colleagues and pupils in a vibrant, expanding, learning community. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
An application form and further information regarding the school can be found on our website www.dedworthmiddle.co.uk or by contacting the School Business Manager, Ms Kim Maisey.
Applications will be considered upon receipt but latest closing date will be 13 June 2018.
The school retains the right to appoint before the closing date.
Windsor Learning Partnership is committed to the safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.