Required: May 2019
Temporary to Cover Maternity Leave
Westfield School is seeking to appoint a temporary Teacher of Technology who can deliver Health & Social Care at KS4. We are happy to receive applications from teachers with varying degrees of experience – from NQTs through to seasoned educators.
We are seeking someone who is passionate about engaging all our students in this subject, committed to delivering well planned and inspirational lessons to help our students make excellent progress.
The successful candidate will:
• Be creative, motivational and effective classroom practitioner.
• Be able to inspire, challenge and motivate young people.
• Be reflective and analytical about their classroom practice.
• Be engaged in all aspects of the thriving Enterprise Faculty
A school with the potential to be outstanding moves on from challenging times, turns a corner and seeks new characters to join its journey.
• Are you an outstanding Teacher of Technology who has the skills to deliver Health & Social Care at KS4?
• Are you looking for the chance to make a long-lasting difference?
• Do you want to join a committed team of subject specialists?
• Do you want to work as part of a growing Trust that cherishes both aspiration and inclusion?
Then you could be the person we’re looking for!