Required from September 2018
TEACHER OF TEXTILES (MATERNITY COVER)
The governors seek to recruit a Teacher of Textiles to this highly successful oversubscribed 11-18 Catholic school, enriched by Performing Arts Status. The school is very successful with an ‘Outstanding’ Sixth Form (Ofsted 2017).
- A well qualified, highly capable Teacher keen to join a well established team with a strong record of good outcomes?
- Excited by the prospect of teaching well motivated students?
- Committed to developing exciting learning for students of all abilities?
- Able to teach Design and Textiles to GCSE
Then this post could be for you! We can offer you the chance to teach:
- highly motivated, responsive students
- in a smart and stimulating new build environment around the school
- with a fantastically supportive team of colleagues
If you are interested in applying for this post please download the application forms on www.tes.com and return to Recruitment@englishmartyrs.org. or use the ‘Apply Now’ button.
English Martyrs’ School provides a supportive environment and induction programme for all new staff and is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people.
The closing date is: Tuesday 24th April at 9.00 a.m.
Interview date: Tuesday 8th May 2018