Our vision is to become a beacon of educational excellence, transforming the lives of the individuals and communities we serve
Teacher of Veterinary Nursing
Reference Number: SCCG2025
Salary: £23,360 to £39,135 full time per annum (A pro rata amount if part time)
Advert Closing Date: Midnight Thursday 24th October 2019
Interview Date: W/C 28th October 2019
Location: Eccles Sixth Form College
Contract Type: Permanent – full or part-time hours considered.
Hours per Week: 37
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic teacher to join this successful and highly motivated team at Eccles Sixth Form College. The successful candidate will be a qualified and registered Veterinary Nurse (or Veterinary Surgeon) with recent clinical experience.
You will ideally have experience of teaching and developing Veterinary Nursing courses and hold a teaching qualification (or be currently working towards this). You may have the opportunity to deliver on a wide range of courses from Entry Level to Level 4/5 across the Life Sciences areas. You will be well motivated, responsive to change and innovative with good communication skills.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
For more information, please visit our website and twitter or if you have any queries regarding this vacancy please email HR@salfordcc.ac.uk
Reason to Join Us:
• A range of developmental & career opportunities
• A number of optional Salary Sacrifice Schemes including IT Equipment, Childcare Vouchers & Bikes
• Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and fabulous savings from high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling via CareFirst and health cash plans
• Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.