Required for January 2018, a highly skilled and passionate teacher of Visual Arts to join this successful and thriving curriculum team for 2-3 days per week, at our high attaining and oversubscribed school in north central Bristol. This post is fixed term until the end of August 2018.
· A skillful and passionate teacher of Visual Arts who understands how children learn?
· Able to teach Photography and/or Fine Arts across the age and ability range at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5?
· Committed to continuous professional development leading to outstanding teaching?
· The opportunity to join our thriving Visual Arts team
· A school that is ambitious for all children and staff
· Excellent facilities and resources in a faculty with a strong academic tradition and reputation
· Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
Cotham School is an extremely successful co-operative academy that serves the local community, providing a high quality education for its students. We consistently deliver outstanding academic outcomes amongst the best in the city and are determined to raise standards even further.
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Applications are welcome from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, age or disability.
Further details about our school can be found on our website: www.cotham.bristol.sch.uk
Telephone: 0117 9198000
Closing date: 9.00 am Wednesday 22nd November
Interviews are likely to be held week commencing: Monday 27th November