Hours/Contract: Full-time, Permanent Position: 1.0 FTE
The Role: We are looking for candidates who have a passion and desire to accelerate the progress and raise the achievement of all our children. Experience across all Primary age ranges is required but recent experience in KS1 and/or EYFS would be desirable.
The Person: As an outstanding teacher, you’ll be able to demonstrate that your teaching has directly impacted on outcomes for pupils. You’ll also be extremely well organised, have excellent subject knowledge, and be an excellent communicator. This role would ideally suit an experienced candidate, however applications from outstanding teachers at an early career stage would also be welcomed. We are looking for a practitioner with the following qualities and experience:
• An outstanding and dynamic teacher with the ability to inspire our learners, have high expectations and secure high quality outcomes.
• Highly organised with effective communication skills when working with both children and adults
• Eager to work flexibly and collaboratively in a wider team, being adaptable to new practices
• Committed to inclusive education and raising standards for all, with a very good understanding of SEN provision and best practice
• Ability to offer a subject of area of expertise to lead across school – please state areas of curriculum strength you could offer in your application
Next Steps: So if you have any queries about this role, please get in touch by contacting Lisa Meek, Head Teacher, on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are experiencing any technical issues, please contact email@example.com for support.
All applications to be made directly through TES.
Interview Date: Interviews will be held on Monday 21 June 2021.
Opportunities and Benefits: We offer a competitive salary plus TPS pension, great career progression and development opportunities, access to our Employee Assistance Programme with many other benefits. We’re proud of how we support our staff in order that you have high levels of job satisfaction, are aware of the difference you are making for the children and families you work with and can see your contribution towards our community. There are regular opportunities for professional development and training, and a wider community of staff to network with within Reach South Multi Academy Trust. You will have the chance to visit other local schools, work alongside a range of outside professionals and take part in a variety of e-learning and face-to-face training.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Each post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Reach South Academy Trust is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.
Please note that Reach South Academy Trust can only consider applications from candidates eligible to work in the UK, and who can provide the required documentation and where a candidate does not need a Skilled Worker Visa.
Pilgrim Primary Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years