Required for September 2019
St Thomas More Catholic Primary School is a GOOD, happy, friendly, creative and inclusive school which strives to provide OUTSTANDING personal development, care, guidance and support for all its impeccably behaved pupils.
We are looking to appoint a talented and enthusiastic classroom practitioner who does not need to be Catholic. Applications from NQTs are welcome.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is highly motivated and creative
- Is a keen learner
- Is committed to a caring, inclusive ethos,
- Has high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- Works effectively as part of a team
We can offer:
Excellent personalised Professional Development
- A hardworking and supportive team
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved learners
- Investment in staff well-being
All curriculum strengths will be considered.
Visits to our school are warmly encouraged.
Please contact the school if you are interested in joining our school team.
Closing date: 3pm – Thursday 16th May 2019
Interviews: Friday 24th May 2019
St Thomas More School is an Equal Opportunities employer
An enhanced DBS check will be carried out on the successful candidate
The school reserves the right to interview and appoint a suitable candidate before the closing date.