Talbot Primary School
HOURS: Full Time (Permanent)
SALARY: Teachers Mainscale or Upper Pay Scale (+ TLR)
CLOSING DATE: 27 April 2018
INTERVIEW DATE: 10 May 2018
START DATE: 1 September 2018
We are looking for an inspiring and outstanding teacher to lead Maths or Literacy and join our forward thinking school from September 2018.
- Professional with up to date/current Educational knowledge
- Excellent class teacher
- Ability to lead a core subject and provide staff development
- Ambitious and motivated
- High expectation of pupils and staff
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic primary classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupil achievement.
You will be joining a skilled, dedicated and supportive staff team in an exciting school.
Visits to the school prior to interview are essential.
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A friendly and supportive environment where children are at the centre of all that we do
- Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust and within our local partnership
- Opportunities for experience across the primary age range and coaching/CPD to enable you to develop your practice
- A collaborative working environment
- A leadership team who value work-life balance
Should you wish to apply for this vacancy, please view the job description and complete the application form which can be found at www.hamwic.org and return to Mrs. D Hughes, firstname.lastname@example.org
THE GREENWAY PARTNERSHIP
The Greenway Partnership is part of an umbrella Trust called the Hamwic Education Trust. At the Hamwic Education Trust we offer unique opportunities for those individuals that excel in education.
We aim to deliver an outstanding education to our pupils and to do so we must employ outstanding people.
We offer a training pathway for all employees including teachers, support staff and our middle and senior leaders.
Our staff have opportunities to work on cross phase projects and to work in other schools within the Trust in order to gain invaluable experience and enhance their skills.
All schools with the Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.